SHARE HOUSE LIST
There are joint events with other share houses and local people.
It is an exchange place in Kansai where you can connect with a wide range of people.
- BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-KINUGASAA share house located in a cultural district with temples and shrines and Ritsumeikan University / Bukkyo University. There are loft spaces in the private rooms over 6.5 tatami mats, complete with semi-double beds. It faces south and is excellent in the sun. All rooms have a balcony!26 people house / Newly built / All rooms have a balcony
Shared room:¥49,000 ~ / Private room: ¥60,000 ~
- BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-NISHIJINA share house in an area with a rich atmosphere where traditional houses are lined up in a narrow alley. It is an exchange place in North Kyoto that connects the Kuramaguchi House and Kinugasa House within walking distance. A living space with an island kitchen is a place for daily interaction.20 people house / Newly built / All rooms Private room
Private room: ¥60,000 ~
- BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-KURAMAGUCHIA share house facing "Kuramaguchi Street" where new and nostalgia meet together. There is also a fashionable cafe nearby which is a renovated 80-year-old public bathhouse. All the rooms are private, and the 2nd floor has a skylight and is very bright!14 people house / Newly built / All rooms Private room
Private room: ¥62,000 ~
- BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-KAMIGAMOA share house in the Kamigamo district of Kyoto with a traditional houses and beautiful river. Kamigamo Shrine, a world cultural heritage, is also a 3-minute walk. In the 42 tatami mats spacious living room, which is outstandingly bright, residents from all over the world interact with each other every day!24 people house / Newly built / All rooms Private room
Private room: ¥50,000 ~
- BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-HANAZONO1A share house next to Myoshinji Temple, which is said to be the Imperial Palace of the West. The surrounding area is a quiet residential area away from busy downtown. Close to Ritsumeikan University and Kyoto University of Foreign Studies, it is popular with students. Recommended for anyone who wants to keep rents down!11 people / Within 5 minutes walk from the station
Shared room: ¥39,000 ~ / Private room: ¥43,000 ~
- BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-SAIIN1A 4-minute walk from Hankyu Saiin Station, which is convenient for commuting to work and school. It has a capacity of 9 people and is relatively small, so it has a homely atmosphere. The dining space with a face-to-face kitchen is a cozy space where you can always hear housemates' conversations.9 people / Within 5 minutes walk from the station
Shared room: ¥45,000~ / Private room: ¥52,000 ~
- BORDERLESS HOUSE KYOTO-SAIIN2A share house located between Hankyu Saiin station and Omiya station. There are many convenience stores, supermarkets, and restaurants in the surrounding area, making it a convenient area. The living room with garden is always bright and bright!14 people house / Within 5 minutes walk from the station / With garden
Shared room: ¥ 42,000 ~ Private room: 57,000 ~
There are regular joint events such as Christmas bingo competitions and hikes, and you are free to visit other share houses.
You can make friends across share houses, so the community will surely expand!
At Kamigamo share house, participated in ward residents' athletic event and community clean-up. Kuramaguchi share house invites neighbors once a month to organize a dinner party with you!
There are many encounters through various events.
Kyoto 周邊 share house一覽表
Live with Japanese locals in a Multicultural Share House at Kyoto!
Here is the new-built share house opens in August 2019 ！
The share house is located 4 mins on foot from Saiin station, living with 9 people. The Saiin area is famous for students and good access to Karasuma and Kawaramachi area! Also, in the area supermarkets and restaurants districts so comfortable place to live. Since there are various bus routes to go around Kyoto city, it is convenient for commuting!
The share house is located 5 mins on foot from Saiin station, living with 14 people. The Saiin area is famous for students and good access to Karasuma and Kawaramachi area! Also, in the area supermarkets and restaurants districts so comfortable place to live. Since there are various bus routes to go around Kyoto city, it is convenient for commuting!
Here is the new-built share house opens in March 2020 ！
The house located only 10min away from Kyoto station by train but also very quiet surrounding environment.
Introduction to Kyoto
Kyoto is one of Japan's leading tourist destinations with many world heritage sites, historic temples and shrines, and beautiful nature in each season. The area is roughly divided into five.
Central Kyoto, which has the busiest downtown areas, Karasuma and Kawaramachi. The eastern side, which is the highlight of Kyoto tourism, is dotted with famous shrines and temples such as Ginkakuji Temple, Heian Shrine, and Kiyomizu Temple. In addition to Kinkaku-ji Temple and Ryoanji Temple, the west side is where Arashiyama is famous for its trolley trains and the Hozukyo Gorge. Keihan trains, subways, Kintetsu trains and other trains and buses run around Kyoto Station, so the south side is convenient for transportation. The peaceful northern side of Mt. Daimonji, Mt. Hiei, and Kamogawa riverside.
Compared to Tokyo, the city is smaller, and the shops that are necessary for living are almost all nearby, making it a comfortable place to live.
The city of Kyoto is divided in a grid pattern and there are few slopes, so it is very convenient to move by bicycle. Bicycle parking lots and share cycles are being improved. It is difficult to develop tracks on the ground to maintain the view, and even if the subway digs the ground, cultural assets will always come out, so trains are poor for large cities.
Instead, there are many buses in Kyoto, and access to major areas is almost covered by regular buses. The key to moving is to use them together.
Kyoto has the flexibility to adopt new culture while preserving good old traditions.
There are many interesting shops such as "Sarasa Nishijin" which is a renovated 80-year-old public bathhouse, and "Magazan Kyoto" which is a renovated dairy shop with the theme of staying magazines.
Why not explore the charm of Kyoto with your housemates?